Thursday 29 August 2013

Gluten-Free Lunch-Box!




Back to school means making lunches everyday for my daughters ... it is challenging to come up with creative, healthy ideas for every  single day, especially if one of your kid is on a gluten-free diet! Here are few of my lunch- box ideas...  I try to limit my lunch making time to about 20 minutes a day or less...




Day 1 : Grapes, carrots & cucumbers, chocolat chip 70% cacao, organics eggs, goat feta cheese 
and finally my gluten-grain-free coconut raspberry delicacy!


Day 2: Raspberries, Pickled cucumbers, Date, yellow pepper, olives, salad with 


Day 3 : Grapes, Carrots & Cucumber, Cheesy Kale Chips, Date, veggies salad with goat cheese


Day 4 : Strawberries, Pickled cucumbers, goat feta cheese, coconut delicacy, salad with veggies & chickpeas


Btw, I got this amazing PlanetBox lunch-box for my daughters 2 years old, they make my life way easier! no more plastic containers or bags needed! One box to fill and you are good to go :)

Click here!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics, they all look like great lunches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lovi ;) Why don't you share your lunch-box photo! Would love to get new ideas ;)

      Delete